atfilmy.com does not host any of the movies or videos available on the website, we only provide links to popular e-commerce platforms on the Web which includes Amazon, Ebay, iTunes and Google Play; so that users can buy movies.
It is the policy of AtFilmy (site) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. AtFilmy is an Internet Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Internet Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission or authorization. The legal procedure consists of two parts:
1. Completing a Proper DMCA Notice.
2. Sending the Proper DMCA Notice.
Completing a Proper DMCA Notice
1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe are infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
2. Identify the location of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URL (s) on atfilmy.com that contain these materials.
3. State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
4. Specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
5. It’s better if you state your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
6. Sign the notice with a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature.
Sending DMCA Notice
You have to send all claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website to our Designated DMCA Agent, who’s contact information is:
Our Designated DMCA Agent will only respond to copyright infringement reports, if the submission is not related to copyright, then there will be no reply.